Tuesday, August 28, 2018

(Finished August 1st, 2020) The Top 30 Best Selling CDs of All-Time, Part 7 #3-#1

Hello,

Two of my least favorite Eagles songs are "Hotel California" and "Life In The Fast Lane", both of which are prominent on this CD. If I had to pick one non-greatest hits Eagles CD, it would be "The Long Run" by far. I was going to include some of it's songs on this blog, but I think I'm just going to write about it all by itself. 3) The Eagles "Hotel California" (26 million):

1) "New Kid In Town":



2) "Wasted Time":



3) "Pretty Maids All In A Row":



4) "The Last Resort":



2) Michael Jackson "Thriller" (33 million):
5) Every single minute of the "Thriller" video:



6) "Wanna Be Startin' Something":



7) "Baby Be Mine":



8) "Billie Jean":



9) "Human Nature":



10) "P.Y.T.":



11) "The Lady In My Life":



1) The Eagles "Their Greatest Hits 1971-1975" (38 million):
12) "Take It Easy":



13) "Lyin' Eyes":



14) "Already Gone":



15) "One of These Nights":



16) "Take It To The Limit":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites