Sunday, August 12, 2018

(Finished August 13th, 2018) Songs That Defined Your Childhood 1990-2000, Part 1

Hello,

This video is songs that defined your childhood from 1990 to 2000, there are a lot of great musical memories in this video. However some of these songs I hadn't ever heard of, so I'm highlighting those songs that I have never or rarely heard. Also I'm adding a couple of songs just because I love them so much. Most of these songs are pretty good, but all of them. Quality is not guaranteed. For this blog the focus is on the song, not on the video.

I had never heard of this song before today, but I understand why it has been forgotten. Double You "Please Don't Go":


This song is a bit better. It has a great chorus, but the verses are meh. Dr. Alban "It's My Life":


An old school classic. Real McCoy "Another Night":


Alex I'll take alliteration for $1000 dollars. Shakespear's Sister "Stay":


A great chorus, but the rest of the song is meh. Simply Red "Fairground":


Culture Beat "Mr. Vain":



2 Unlimited "No Limit":



I had never heard of Corona before watching the YouTube video that inspired this blog. I would have guessed a musician named Corona would be a country rocker. No she's dance pop and great dance pop. Her 1995 CD "The Rhythm Of The Night" is great! Corona "Rhythm Of The Night":



Corona "Baby Baby":



Robin S "Show Me Love":



Rednex "Cotton Eyed Joe":



Urban Cookie Collective "The Key The Secret":



Wet Wet Wet "Love Is All Around":



Youssou N'Dour featuring Neneh Cherry "7 Seconds":



Le Bouche "Be My Lover":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites