Saturday, August 11, 2018

(Finished August 11th, 2018) The Greatest Videos of All-Time, Partial List, Part 1

Hello,

This is a subject that I like to write about occaisonally, although I tend to highlight the same videos. I am trying to expand on this topic a bit more today.

I am using some of the videos from the following video, but not all of them.This blog is inspired by this WatchMojo.com video:


My Chemical Romance "Welcome To The Black Parade":


Natalie Imbruglia "Torn":


The White Stripes "Fell In Love With A Girl":


Foo Fighters "Life Is A Neighborhood":


Okay perhaps not a great video, but I do love Arcade Fire's "Sprawl 2 (Mountains Beyond Mountains)":


Sugarland "Baby Girl":


Tear drops. Miranda Lambert "The House That Built Me":


Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers "Don't Come Around Here No More":


Fountains of Wayne "Stacy's Mom":


U2 "Sunday Bloody Sunday":


The Cranberries "Zombie":


ZZ Top "Gimme All Your Lovin'":


Lady Gaga "Bad Romance":


No Doubt "Just A Girl";



Missing Persons "Words":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites