Sunday, November 10, 2019

(Finished November 10th, 2019) The Best of 70s, 80s and 90s and Sometimes Other Decades Christmas Songs, Part 3

Hello,

33) Barbara Mandrell "It Must Have Been The Mistletoe":



34) Michael Crawford "A Strange Way To Save The World":



35) The Dropkick Murphys The Season's Upon Us":



36) Casting Crowns "I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day":



37) Darlene Love "All Alone On Christmas":



38) Bruce Springsteen "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town":



39) The Pretenders "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas":



40) Alison Moyet "Coventry Carol":



It fits in with the reason for the season, our Savior. 41) Alabama "Angels Among Us":



42) Alabama "Christmas In Dixie";



43) Afterglow "I Heard Him Come":



44) Amy Grant "Grown Up Christmas List":



I really argued with myself about whether I should have this song on my blog, but ultimately decided to include it. It's very sad, a bit sappy but ultimately a beautiful story. 45) "Christmas Shoes":



46) Dan Fogelberg "Same Old Lang Syne":



47) Lindsay Stirling "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy":



48) Casting Crowns "While You Were Sleeping":




themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites