Thursday, November 14, 2019

(Finished November 14th, 2019) Songs From The New Wave of Classic Rock Facebook Group, Part 1

Hello,

Today I discovered a new Facebook group called The New Wave of Classic Rock. I just joined today, so I don't have an opinion as of yet of the group. But I thought I would pick a few bands they mention and check out a couple of songs for each band. I'm always on the search for new rock music and if that "Bad Love" is any indication of quality then I'm in good hands.

1) Joanne Shaw Taylor "Bad Love":


 "I've Been Loving You Too Long":


2) Dorothy "Raise Hell":


"Dark Nights":


"Flawless":


3) Joanovarc "Jane":


"Girls Wanna Rock":


Various Covers ("Rolling In The Deep", "Sweet Home Alabama", "Valerie"?, "We Are The Champions") :


4) Mason Hill "Against The Wall":


"Hold On":


5) Scarlet Rebels "No One Else To Blame":


 No, it's not a cover of the Destiny Child's song. "Say My Name":



6) Revival Black "Wide Awake":



"Give You The World":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites