Sunday, November 24, 2019

(Finished November 28th, 2019) Songs From The New Wave of Classic Rock Facebook Group, Part 6

Hello,

I really love their CD "Murder and the Motive". Unless I hear something different later, this is by far the best band of this specific blog. 31) Those Damn Crows "The Fighter":



"Blink of An Eye":



"Rock N' Roll Ain't Dead":



"Fear of The Broken":



"Someone Someday":


Like I previously said not all of these performers are the best. Chantel is okay, but I quickly noticed many of her songs sound alike. I don't dislike her though. As I listen to her music she continues to grow on me. I love her bluesy sound and being such a great guitarist.
32) Chantel McGregor "Take The Power":



"Caught Out":



This song sounds very different from her other songs, this is a really sweet ballad, "Home":



Her cover of Metallica's "Nothing Else Matters":



"Help Me":



I love her cover of Jimi's "Voodoo Child (Slight Return)":



These guys are okay, but they need to have a lot of growth to reach the big leagues. Also their singer doesn't have the strongest voice. 33) Midnite City:
"Give Me Love";



"Here Comes The Party":



"You Don't Understand Me":



34) Xander and the Peace Pirates "Dance With The Devil":


"Rain":



"Shadows":



"Let Go";



35) Kris Barras Band
"Ignite (Light It Up)":



"Rock 'n' Roll Running Through My Veins":



"Propane":



"Can't Help You Now":



"Hail Mary":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites