Tuesday, November 5, 2019

(Started November 5th, 2019) Cher "Here We Go Again" Setlist

Hello,

On October 22nd, 2019 I posted a blog of Cher's Greatest Hits. Yesterday I found out that Cher is coming to concert here in Salt Lake. This is a recent setlist. This is her November 3rd, 2019 setlist from Dublin, Ireland. She's on her "Here We Go Again" tour.

1) "Woman's World":


2) "Strong Enough/Monologue":


3) "Dancers Interlude/ Gayatri Mantra":


4) "All or Nothing":


5) "All I Ever Need Is You/Little Man":



6) "The Beat Goes On":


7) "I Got You Babe":


8) "You Haven't Seen The Last of Me":


9) "Welcome To Burlesque":


10) "Lie To Me":


11) "Waterloo":
12) "SOS":
13) "Fernando":
14) "After All":
15) Marc Cohn "Walking In Memphis":
16) "The Shoop Shoop Song (It's In His Kiss)":
17) Guitar Solo/ "Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)":
18) "I Found Someone":
19) "If I Could Turn Back Time":

Encore

20) "Believe":

No comments:

Favorites