Thursday, November 21, 2019

(Updated December 15th, 2021) Songs That Are Sad And Rawk, Part 6 Songs 86-102

Hello,

Sometimes you want to rock and sometimes you want to be sad. Sometimes you want to do both. Well you are in luck! Here are several blogs that feature songs that rock and allow you to be sad. For some reason I wrote up Parts 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6 and posted those. I wrote up these five parts of this blog series from October to November 2019. I posted part 3 last night. Now I'm going through and refashioning parts 1, 2 and 4 to 6. There will probably also be a part 7 and possibly an 8th part.

I originally started this blog on November 21st, 2019.

86) Poison "Fallen Angel":


87) Puddle of Mudd "Blurry":


88) The Offspring "Come Out And Play (Keep 'Em Separated)":


89) Everclear "Santa Monica":


90) Bush "Glycerine":


91) Elton John "Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word":


92) Def Leppard "Two Steps Behind":


93) Linkin Park "Crawling":


94) Three Days Grace "Now or Never":


95) Soundgarden "The Day I Tried To Live":


96) Cinderella "Don't Know What You Got":


97) Toto "I Won't Hold You Back":


98) Muse "Dead Inside":


99) Pearl Jam "Last Kiss":


100) Bonnie Raitt "I Can't Make You Love Me":
101) Nazareth "Love Hurts":
102) Three Days Grace "I Hate Everything":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites