Saturday, January 18, 2020

(Started January 18th, 2020) The Light and Dark Songs of Amazing Musicians

Hello,

This blog was inspired by a previous blog about joyful songs. Along with Roxette's "Joyride". I also wanted to add "It Must Have Been Love", but I just couldn't justify it. So I thought that I could post both the joyful and darker songs by the same musician. I'm starting with the previously mentioned Roxette, but a different joyful song.

1) "The Look":


2) "It Must Have Been Love":


3) Lauryn Hill "Can't Take My Eyes Off of You":


4) Lauryn Hill "Ex-Factor":


5) No Doubt "Hella Good":


6) No Doubt "Just A Girl":


7) Expose "Come Go With Me":



8) Expose "Seasons Change":


9) Chicago "Along Comes A Woman":



10) Chicago "Look Away":


11) Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons "My Eyes Adored You":
12) Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons "Dawn":

It's a pretty rare occurrence that I have The Spinners on my blog, that's just not right.
 13) The Spinners "Cupid":
14) The Spinners "Working My Way Back To You":

15) The Cars "Tonight":
16) The Cars "Bye Bye Love":

17) Alan Jackson "Chattahoochee":
18) Alan Jackson "She's Got The Rhythm (And I Got The Blues)":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites