Wednesday, January 22, 2020

(Finished January 22nd, 2020) The Random Song Blog Generator: The Hits

Hello,

These are some of the best and famous songs that have been percolating in my head or songs I've been reminded of lately. Potentially my next blog will be songs that are great, but a more obscure.

1) Madonna "Vogue":


2) Echosmith "Cool Kids":


My favorite song from the last several months. 3) Little Big Town "Sugar Coat":


I hope it's true that Rihanna will actually have new music out in 2020. 
4) Rihanna featuring Calvin Harris "We Found Love";


5) Train "Drive By":


6) Brothers Osbourne "It Ain't My Fault":


7) Bon Jovi and Jennifer Nettles "You Can't Go Home":


8) Rush "Subdivisions":


The last several days I've been reveling in the amazing music of Andrew Lloyd Webber's "Phantom of the Opera". 9) Emmy Rossum "Think Of Me":


10) Sarah Brightman and Michael Crawford "The Phantom of The Opera":


11) Emmy Rossum "Angel of Music":


12) Jackson Browne "Somebody's Baby":


13) Boys 2 Men "Motownphilly":



14) Madonna "Express Yourself":



15) Metallica "Nothing Else Matters":



"There is a house in New Orleans..." 16) The Animals "The House Of The Rising Sun":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites