Sunday, January 19, 2020

(Finished January 20th, 2020) The Light and Dark Songs of Amazing Musicians, Part 2

Hello,

This blog was inspired by a previous blog about joyful songs. Along with Roxette's "Joyride". I also wanted to add "It Must Have Been Love", but I just couldn't justify it. So I thought that I could post both the joyful and darker songs by the same musician. I'm starting with the previously mentioned Roxette, but a different joyful song.

19) Belinda Carlisle "I Get Weak":



20) Belinda Carlisle "Circle In The Sand":


21) Black Eyed Peas "Let's Get It Started":



22) Black Eyed Peas "Don't Phunk With My Heart":



23) C+C Music Factory "Here We Go":



24) C+C Music Factory "Things That Make You Go Hmmmm....":



25) Alanis Morissette "Head Over Feet":



26) Alanis Morissette "You Oughta Know":



27) A*Teens "Floorfiller":



28) A*Teens "Hi and Goodbye":



29) Sugarland "Baby Girl":



30) Sugarland "Stay":



31) David Bowie "Modern Love":



32) David Bowie "Space Oddity":



33) Lady Gaga featuring Colby O'Donis "Just Dance":



34) Lady Gaga "Angel Down":



35) Cat Stevens "Another Saturday Night":



Not dark so much but this is the least happy of his songs, plus it's just a really great song.
36) Cat Stevens "Morning Has Broken":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites