Monday, November 16, 2020

(Finished November 16th, 2020) The Best Songs of 2001: Part 1: Songs 1-16

Hello,

For Veteran's Day I wanted to watch a movie that would be appropriate for Veteran's Day. Since I'm a history fan I already have watched a lot of movies about war, veterans and heroes. I wanted to watch something different and I came across "Behind Enemy Lines". I watched that movie tonight and there were a lot of thrilling scenes in it. Also there were a few references to the music of 2001, which inspired this blog.

1) Lifehouse "Hanging By A Moment":

Who doesn't love Alicia Keys? 2) Alicia Keys "Fallin":

3) Matchbox Twenty "If You're Gone":

4) Dido "Thank You":

5) Staind "It's Been Awhile":

6) Incubus "Drive":

7) "Lady Marmalade":

8) Madonna "Don't Tell Me":

9) Faith Hill "The Way You Love Me":

10) 3 Doors Down "Kryptonite":

11) Creed "With Arms Wide Open":

12) Sugar Ray "When It's Over":

13) Aerosmith "Jaded":

14) Enya "Only Time":

15) The Dave Matthews Band "The Space Between":

16) Faith Hill "There You'll Be":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites