Sunday, November 8, 2020

(Finished November 8th, 2020) The Most Joyous Songs of All-Time, Part 3: Songs 35-51

Hello,

Joe Biden has been named President Elect and that gives me such great joy. After four brutal years of whiny, look at me man child stupidity it's so nice to have an adult as President again. It's joyous and a great reason to celebrate. To celebrate President Elect Biden and Vice President Elect Harris I'm posting this series of blogs full of the some of the happiest songs ever.

35) The Unlikely Candidates "The High Low":

36) Kenny Loggins "Footloose":

37) The Pointer Sisters "I'm So Excited":

38) James Brown "I Feel Good (I Got You)":

39) C + C Music Factory "Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)":

40) Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars "Uptown Funk":

41) Sister Sledge "We Are Family":

42) Jimmie Rodgers "Honeycomb":

43) Deniece Williams "Let's Hear It For The Boy":

44) U2 "The Sweetest Thing":

45) Madonna "Lucky Star":

46) Nelly Furtado "I'm Like A Bird":

47) Rihanna featuring Calvin Harris "We Found Love":

48) Dua Lipa "Blow Your Mind (Mwah)":

49) Stevie Wonder "Sir Duke":

50) Franz Ferdinand "Take Me Out":

51) Shakira "Whenever Wherever":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites