Friday, November 6, 2020

(Finished November 6th, 2020) The Most Joyous Songs of All-Time, Part 1: Songs 1-17

Hello,

There's a strong probability that Joe Biden will be named President Elect today and that gives me such great joy. After four brutal years of whiny, look at me man child stupidity having an adult back as President again is so joyous. To celebrate President Elect Biden and Vice President Elect Harris I'm posting this blog full of the happiest songs ever.

Of course this was one of the songs I thought of first. 1) Katrina and The Waves "Walking On Sunshine":

2) Deee-Lite "Groove In The Heart":

3) ELO "Mr. Blue Sky":

What the hell happened to Taio Cruz? 4) Taio Cruz "Dynamite":

5) Joe Walsh "Life's Been Good":

6) Smash Mouth "Walking On The Sun":

7) American Authors "Best Day of My Life":

This might be the most joyous song ever. 8) Walk The Moon "Shut Up and Dance":

Okay this may be the most joyous song ever. 9) Earth Wind & Fire "September":

10) Paul Simon "You Can Call Me Al":

11) The Monkees "I'm A Believer":

12) The Village People "Y.M.C.A.":

13) The Turtles "Happy Together":

One of my all-time crushes. 14) Madonna "Into The Groove":

15) Smash Mouth "All Star":

I acknowledge that the lyrics are goofy, but this is another great R.E.M. song. 16) R.E.M. "Shiny Happy People":

17) Sheppard "Geronimo":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites