Thursday, November 19, 2020

(Finished November 21st, 2020) Some of the Best Cover Songs of All-Time

 Hello,

Some of the best cover songs, these covers are better or at least as good as the originals.

1) Roman Remains "The Killing Moon":

2) The Bangles "Hazy Shade of Winter":

Is it a cover if you cover yourself? 3) Eric Clapton "Layla":

4) Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young "Woodstock":

5) Urge Overkill "Girl You'll Be A Woman Soon":

6) RHCP "Higher Ground":

7) Devo "Working In A Coal Mine":

8) The Clash "I Fought The Law":

9) Soft Cell "Tainted Love":

10) Camper Van Beethoven "Pictures of Matchstick Men":

11) Jimi Hendrix "All Along The Watchtower":

12) Nirvana "Where Did You Sleep Last Night":

13) "I've Got You Under My Skin":

14) Chaka Kahn "I Feel For You":

15) David Lee Roth "Just A Gigolo/I Ain't Go Nobody":

16) "Cum On Feel The Noize":

17) The Doors "Alabama Song (Whiskey Jar)":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites