Wednesday, November 11, 2020

(Started November 11th, 2020) The Best Songs 2000-2009, Part 1: Pop: Songs 1-17

Hello,

Thanks to all those amazing and brave veterans and their families for serving our great country.

I've put these songs into four categories, ballads, rock, pop and miscellaneous. Now many of these songs could go in multiple categories. I just tried to be as consistent as possible.  

1) Plain White T's "Hey There Delilah":


2) Madonna "Music":


3) N'Sync "Bye Bye Bye":


4) N'Sync "It's Gonna Be Me":


5) Nine Days "Absolutely (Story Of A Girl)":


6) Smash Mouth "Then The Morning Comes":


7) Eiffel 65 "Blue (Da Ba Dee)":


8) Britney Spears "Oops I Did It Again":


9) Black Eyed Peas "Boom Boom Pow":


10) Lady Gaga "Poker Face":


11) "I Gotta Feeling":


12) Colbie Caillat "Fallin' For You":


13)  Veronicas "Untouched":


14) "Don't Tell Me":

15) Crazy For This Girl":

16) Jason Mraz "I'm Yours":

17) Leona Lewis "Bleeding Love":


No comments:

Favorites