Monday, November 23, 2020

(Finished November 23rd, 2020) What the L?: The Best 70's Songs That Start With The Letter L, Part 3, Songs 50-73

Hello,

50) Heart "Little Queen":


51) Jackson Browne "The Load Out"/ "Stay":


52) Kenny Rogers "Lucille":


Yes, I know I have this song twice. However it's so good that I'm just going to go with it. 
53) Olivia Newton-John "Let Me Be There":


54) Foreigner "Long Long Way From Home":


55) Joe Walsh "Life's Been Good":


56) Journey "Lights":


57) "Love Or Something Like It":


58) Nicolette Larson "Lotta Love":


59) Paul McCartney and Wings "Let 'Em In":


60) Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers "Listen To Her Heart":


61) Barbara Mandrell "Love Is Thin Ice":


62) The Eagles "The Long Run":


63) ELO "Last Train To London":


64) Joe Jackson "Look Sharp":


65) Journey "Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin'":


I'm pretty certain this is the first time I have posted this video. This is a song I wasn't even familiar with until writing this blog- that I remember. 66) Smokie "Lay Back In The Arms of Someone":


67) The Knack "Let Me Out":


68) The Knack "Lucinda":


69) Kool and the Gang "Ladies Night":


70) The Oak Ridge Boys "Leaving Louisiana In The Broad Daylight":


71) The Scorpions "Lovedrive":


72) Al Green "Love & Happiness":


73) Little River Band "Lonesome Loser":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites