Saturday, November 7, 2020

(Finished November 7th, 2020) The Most Joyous Songs of All-Time, Part 2: Songs 18-34

Hello,

There's a strong probability that Joe Biden will be named President Elect today and that gives me such great joy. After four brutal years of whiny, look at me man child stupidity having an adult back as President again is so joyous. To celebrate President Elect Biden and Vice President Elect Harris I'm posting this blog full of the happiest songs ever.

18) The Black Eyed Peas "I Gotta Feeling":

19) Kiss "Rock and Roll All Night":

20) Kool & The Gang "Celebration":

21) Abba "Dancing Queen":

22) Fitz and the Tantrum "HandClap":

23) Ce Ce Peniston "Finally":

24) The Black Keys "Gold On The Ceiling":

25) The Beastie Boys "Girls":

I realize the lyrics are sad, but this feels very much like a joyous song to me. 26) Fleetwood Mac "Dreams":

27) Earth Wind & Fire "Let's Groove":

28) "Light My Candle":

29) The Wallows "Just Like A Movie":

30) Chic "Good Times":

31) Elton John "Crocodile Rock":

32) KC & The Sunshine Band "That's The Way I Like It":

33) Dead or Alive "You Spin Me Around (Like A Record)":

34) Whitney Houston "I Wanna Dance With Somebody"

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites