Monday, February 22, 2021

(Finished February 22nd, 2021) Part 1 of The Best Rock Songs of Recent Vintage: Songs 1-17

Hello,

These songs are in no particular order, basically when I thought of them/discovered them etc. As I always say there's a lot of great rock music out there you just have to look for it. This is meant to help the looking easier. Thanks to YouTube Music, Facebook's New Wave of Classic Rock group and anywhere else great rock music can be discovered. I'm focusing on songs from 2020 and 2021, but if songs from other years slip through I'l not be apologizing. Any rock song is eligible, but I'm mostly focusing on New Wave of Classic Rock songs and bands.

1) The Pretty Reckless "My Bones":

2) H.E.A.T. "Rock Your Body":

Hopefully live performances will come back soon so that the videos will have a variety. 3) H.E.A.T. "Adrenaline":

4) H.E.A.T. "Under The Gun":

5) H.E.A.T. "Heaven Must of Won An Angel":

6) Mumford and Sons "Darkness Visible":

 He reprised this for his "American Utopia" Broadway show, which is why it's here. 7) David Byrne with St. Vincent  "I Should Watch TV":

8) Gary Clark Jr. "This Land":

9) Halsey "Nightmare":

10) AC/DC "Shot In The Dark":

11) AC/DC "Rejection":

12) AC/DC "Kick You When You're Down":

13) Billie Jo Armstrong "That Thing You Do":

14) Billie Jo Armstrong "Amico":

15) Hands Off Gretel "Kiss Me Girl":


16) Hands Off Gretel "I Want The World":


17) Hands Off Gretel "Alien":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites