Tuesday, February 16, 2021

(Started February 16th, 2021) The Best Songs About Money And By Eddie Money

Hello,

I went to Ranker, which is a great website as I'm always relying on their lists for my blogs, looking for inspiration. However a subject didn't really break out for me. Since I didn't want to spend my whole night looking for a topic. I settled for a topic I rarely, if ever, have posted songs about- money.  I went to ranker.com and have selected the best money songs from their list.

And what other song would I start with besides this song? 1) Pink Floyd "Money":

2) Abba "Money Money Money":

3) Dire Straits "Money For Nothing":

4) AC/DC "Moneytalks":

5) Cyndi Lauper "Money Changes Everything":

6) The Pet Shop Boys "Opportunities (Let's Make Lots of Money)":

7) Barenaked Ladies "If I Had $1,000,000":

8) Macy Gray "It Ain't The Money":

9) Antonio Banderas "And  The Money Keeps On Rolling In and Out":

10) Broken Witt Rebels "Money":

11) Prince "Money Don't Matter 2 Night":

12) The Flying Lizards "Money (It's What I Want)":

13) "Daddy's Money":

14) Rush "The Big Money":

15) Simply Red "Money's To Tight To Mention":

16) Willie Nelson "If You Got The Money Honey I Got The Time":

17) The O'Jays "For The Love Of Money":


18) ABC "How To Be A Millionaire":


19) Johnny Kemp "Just Got Paid":


20) Don't Pay The Ferryman
21) U2 "Daddy's Going To Pay For Your Crashed Car":

These songs are the best of Eddie Money:

) "Take Me Home Tonight":

) "Two Tickets To Paradise":

"I Wanna Go Back":

"Baby Hold On":

"Shakin":

"Think I'm In Love":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites