Tuesday, February 23, 2021

(Finished February 23rd, 2021) Part 1 of The Best Songs For Setting A Relaxing Mood, Songs 1-17

Hello,

1) Ceu "Grains De Beaute":

2) Mazzy Star "Fall Into You":

3) Miranda Cosgrove "Kiss You Up":

Thanks "Nurses" for helping me discover this song and thanks to TuneFind.com for identifying the song.

4) bulow "Euphoria":

5) bulow "Own Me":

6) Dido "Thank You":

7) bulow "Not A Love Song":

8) Sade "Sweetest Taboo":

9) Grace featuring G-Eazy "You Don't Own Me":

10) Meiko "Boys With Girlfriends":

11) Audioslave "Dandelion":

12) The Cranberries "Linger":

13) Norah Jones "Come Away With Me":

14) Moby "Porcelain":

15) Massive Attack "Teardrop":


I know, I know that this is about one of one hundred songs I keep on posting over and over again. The Prince written, Sinead sung ballad is one of the most amazing songs ever. It's not just me but 237 million of my closest friends agree with me. Long live Sinead!! 16) Sinead O' Connor "Nothing Compares 2 U":


17) The Alan Parsons Project "Eye In The Sky":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites