Saturday, February 20, 2021

(Finished February 23rd, 2021) Part 3 of Selected Best Duets, Songs 35-51

Hello,

Happy birthday to my favorite sister-in-law.

35) Johnny Mathis and Deniece Williams "Too Much Too Little Too Late":


36) Roberta Flack and Donny Hathaway "The Closer I Get To You":


37) Michael McDonald and Patti Labelle "On My Own":

From "Rent". 38) Rosario Dawson and Adam Pascal "Light My Candle":

39) Gloria Loring and Carl Anderson "Friends and Lovers":

40) Marilyn McCoo and Billy Davis Jr. "You Don't Have To Be A Star":


41) Nelly Furtado featuring Timbaland "Promiscuous":

42) James Taylor and Carly Simon "Mockingbird":

43) Frank and Nancy Sinatra "Something Stupid":

44) Kenny Loggins and Stevie Nicks "Whenever I Call You 'Friend'":

I had never heard of this song before, but how powerful it is!! 45) Laura Osnes and Melissa Van Der Schyff "You Love Who You Love":

Wow that is so incredibly powerful, great songs written by Cyndi Lauper. From "Kinky Boots". 46) "Not My Father's Son":

47) The Spinners and Dionne Warwick "Then Came You":

From "Phantom of the Opera". 48) Gerard Butler and Emmy Rossum "Music of The Night":


49) Marvin Gaye and Kim Weston "It Takes Two":

50) John Mellencamp and MeShell Ndegeocello "Wild Night":

Get ready for goosebumps!! 51) First Aid Kit "Ghost Town":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites