Saturday, November 5, 2022

(Finished November 5th, 2022) Bands of nugs.net

Hello,

These are bands and musicians that I've discovered through nugs.net. These are bands I know little or nothing about, however I do want to be more familiar with them. Some of these bands I know enough about to be interested in and some bands I think they have a cool name. Let's see what we get. I didn't realize how many of these bands were jam bands, jam bands aren't my favorite. 

1) Maggie Rose "Pull You Through":

2) "I Ain't Your Mama":

3) "I'm Yours":

This and song #5 are my two favorite songs by Miss Rose. 4) The Dirty Guv Nuhs and Maggie Rose "Save Me":


No this isn't a cover of the Heart classic, but still a pretty good song. 5) Maggie Rogers "Magic Man":


These next three songs are by As The Crow Flies 6) "Take The Highway":


Obviously Chris Robinson and his new band covering his old band The Black Crowes 7) "Remedy":


I was surprised how little there is on YouTube for this band, here's a concert video of theirs. 8) As The Crow Flies in concert:


These next five songs are by The Magpie Salute. 9) The Magpie Salute "Comin' Home":


10) "Omission":


11) "For The Wind":


12) "High Water":


13) "Gimme Something":


14) The Revivalists "Wish I Knew You":


15) "All My Friends":


16) "Otherside of Paradise":


17) Zero "Morning Dew":


18) Zero "Golden Road":


This Jack White band is probably my favorite of all these bands today. The Dead Weather 19) "Hang You From The Heavens":


20) "I Cut Like A Buffalo":


21) "Be Still":


22) "I Feel Love":


23) "Will There Be Enough Water":


24) "Blue Blood Blues":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites