Sunday, November 27, 2022

(Finished November 27th, 2022) Part 1 of the Best of Reggae

Hello,

I love Bob Marley but I know very little other reggae music. But I thought I would do a few of these blogs to expand my knowledge.

1) Sister Nancy "Bam Bam":

2) UB40 "Kingston Town":

3) Bob Marley and the Wailers "I Shot The Sheriff":

4) Sinead O'Connor "War":

5) Maxi Priest "Wild World":

6) Damian Marley "Welcome To Jamrock":

7) Barrington Levy "Murderer":

8) Julian Marley featuring Stephen Marley "A Little Too Late":

9) Chezidek "All My Life":

10) Cali P "Herbalist":

11) Inner Circle "Sweat":

12) Cutty Rank "Limb By Limb":

13) Soja "Jah Atmosphere":

14) Bob Marley "Funky Reggae Party":

15) Gregory Isaacs "Night Nurse":

16) Barrington Levy "Under Me Sensi":

17) Shaggy "It Wasn't Me":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites