Wednesday, November 9, 2022

(Finished November 9th, 2022) B101's Top 500 Songs of the 80s, Part 22: Songs 107-91

Hello,

Because I haven't taken on enough projects already I decided I'd start yet one more project. I Googled The Top Songs of the 80s and found a Billboard list, but I didn't want to pay for that. I'm sure that Billboard would call that proprietary information. Next I thought I could do my Top 100 80s songs on my iTunes, but that ended up being too much work. I continued Googling and stumbled across this B101 countdown- they're an 80s and More station out of Providence. Since I found this easily and there's no financial strings attached I'm hoping this isn't proprietary information. Thanks to B101.

107) Men Without Hats "Safety Dance":


106) REO Speedwagon "Take It On The Run":

105) UB40 "Red Red Wine":

104) Chicago "Hard To Say I'm Sorry":

103) Pat Benatar "We Belong":

102) The Bangles "Walk Like An Egyptian":

101) Culture Club "Do You Really Want To Hurt Me":

100) John Waite "Missing You":

99) Madonna "Into The Groove":

98) J. Geils Band "Centerfold":

97) Michael Jackson "P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)":

96) Peter Gabriel "Sledgehammer":

95) Foreigner "Waiting For A Girl Like You":

94) Pet Shop Boys "West End Girls":

93) Phil Collins "Sussudio":

92) The Whispers "Rock Steady":

91) Bon Jovi "Wanted Dead Or Alive":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites