Monday, November 14, 2022

(Finished November 14th, 2022) Part 3 of rateyourmusic.com's Top 100 Best 80s Selling CDs

Hello,

rateyourmusic.com list of Top 100 best selling 80s CDs. I'm going to post the best songs from each CD. I was quite surprised by how a few of these CDs have a couple of big hits and then a bunch of filler. Whereas some of these CDs have several great songs on them. 

I had to pull out this CD and listen to it as I only knew two songs. I'm guessing you know which two songs I kne. This CD is deeper than most would expect. 93) Tiffany "Tiffany":

"Should've Been Me":


"I Think We're Alone Now":


"Could've Been":


"Danny":


"Spanish Eyes":


"Feelings of Forever":


"I Saw Him Standing There":


92) Poison "Open Up and Say...Ahh!" "Nothin' But A Good Time":


"Fallen Angel":


"Every Rose Has It's Thorn":


"Good Love":


"Your Mama Don't Dance":


91) Lionel Richie "Lionel Richie":

I love this funky little gem. "Serves You Right":


"You Are":


"Truly":


"My Love":


"Tell Me":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites