Tuesday, November 29, 2022

(Started November 29th, 2022) Part 1 of The Best of Covers of Led Zeppelin Songs

Hello,

I was out on my walk this morning and I thought it's about time I do a Led Zeppelin blog. At the end of 2018 I published three Led Zeppelin blogs in hour of their now 52nd anniversary. 

Sometime in August of 1968 Led Zeppelin had their first practice and thus this year is their 52nd year anniversary. I was going to countdown their 50 best songs in order by quality from 50 to 1. I realized that was just too much to take on. Thus I've modified that, now I'm going to post multiple blogs that feature their 50 best songs and blogs that cover every other aspect of Led Zeppelin and post Led Zeppelin. I just wanted to honor my favorite bands 52nd anniversary. Led Zeppelin released 81 songs on officially 9 albums, but "Physical Graffiti" was a double album. Not all their songs are classics, it only seems that way.

1) Pig Iron "When The Levee Breaks":


2) Gotthard "Immigrant Song":


3) Brandi Carlile "Babe I'm Gonna Leave You":


4) Black Label Society "In My Time of Dying":


5) Sheryl Crow "D'yer Maker":


6) Never The Bride "Going To California":


7) Alabama Shakes "How Many More Times":


A barely recognizable cover on these Zep classics. 8) Tori Amos "Whole Lotta Love/ Thank You":


R.I.P. Chris 9) Chris Cornell "Thank You":


10) Train "Ramble On":


11) Karen O, Trent Reznor and "Immigrant Song":
12) Iron Maiden "Communication Breakdown":


13) Kristin Hersh "When The Levee Breaks":
It's only when I hear the female singer that I know this isn't actual Led Zeppelin. 14) Zepparella "When The Levee Breaks":


15) Sheryl Crow "Rock and Roll":
16) 4 Non Blondes "Misty Mountain Hop":
17) Soulfly "Four Sticks":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites