Wednesday, January 11, 2023

(Finished January 11th, 2023) Part 1 of Are These Some of the Greatest Songs of All-Time?

Hello,

I've been working on my list of greatest songs of all-time. Usually if I consider a song as a greatest song of all-time I can make that instantly. But there's some songs that are right on the border. I decided to do this blog to figure out if these songs are themusicaddict's greatest songs of all-time.

Stay tuned.

1) Billy Joel  "It's Still Rock and Roll To Me":


2) Pink "Timebomb":


3) Christopher Cross "Arthur's Theme (The Best That You Can Do)":


4) The Revivalists "Wish I Knew You":


This is already on my GSOAT, song # 244. 5) The Police "King of Pain":


6) Pink "Beautiful Trauma":


7) The Spice Girls "2 Becomes 1":


8) Rob Thomas "Timeless":


Already Song # 482 on the Greatest Songs of All-Time.  9) Train "Drive By":


10) Mariah Carey "We Belong Together":


11) Loverboy "Heaven In Your Eyes":


12) Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam "Head To Toe":


13) Taylor Swift "Anti Hero":


14) Imagine Dragons "Radioactive":


15) Harry Styles "As It Was":


16) Abba "Dancing Queen":


So close, but didn't quite make the list of Greatest Songs of All-Time. 17) Taylor Swift "I Knew You Were Trouble":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites