Saturday, January 21, 2023

(Finished February 13th, 2023) Part 2 of The 208 Greatest Songs of 1984 And Counting

Hello,

Since I've been sharing countdowns from 1984 and listening to all those great songs again, I thought I would post a series of blogs with the greatest songs of 1984. To add a little more variety to this blog I'll be posting the original artist singing the song live.

Yes there are six more songs than my last blog.

18) Stevie Wonder "I Just Called To Say I Love You":

I could not find a good live version of this song performed by Rockwell. 19) Rockwell, with Michael Jackson on background vocals, "Somebody's Watching Me":

20) Matthew Wilder "Break My Stride":

21) Nena "99 Luftballons":

22) Dan Hartman "I Can Dream About You":

23) Sheila E "Glamorous Life":

Singing it with Journey, the band he fronted for so many years. 24) Steve Perry "Oh Sherrie":


25) Elton John "I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues":


26) Cyndi Lauper "She Bop":


27) Madonna "Borderline":


The original version of "Borderline":


28) Billy Idol "Eyes Without A Face":


Acoustic. 29) The Eurythmics "Here Comes The Rain Again":


The electric version of "Here Comes The Rain Again":


30) Billy Joel "Uptown Girl":


31) Night Ranger "Sister Christian":


32) The Cars "Drive":


33) Olivia Newton-John "Twist of Fate":


34) Duran Duran "Union of the Snake":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites