Monday, January 16, 2023

(Finished January 16th, 2023) Part 6 of 90s Earworms: 86 to 102

Hello,

Happy Martin Luther King Day!!

I completed the first five of these blogs in late 2021 and early 2022.

Many of these songs are earworms, but eventually this blog turned into the best songs of the 1990s. I still think the 80s is the best decade for music, but these songs show the 90s was a very good decade as well. On this specific blog entry we have pop, a Santana classic, the Hip-Hop of Cypress Hill and Coolio, a Spice Girls ballad, a lot of great dance music and several classics by Metallica.

86) Alanis Morissette "You Learn":


87) Jewel "Who Will Save Your Soul":


88) Donna Lewis "I Love You Always Forever":


89) Heavy D and the Boyz "Now That We Found Love":

90) The Cardigans "Lovefool":


91) Alanis Morissette "Crazy":


92) Utah Saints featuring Kate Bush "Something Good":


93) KLF "What Time Is Love":

94) Gloria Estefan "Turn The Beat Around":


95) The Cranberries "Linger":


96) R.E.M. "Losing My Religion":


97) Cher "Believe":


98) Arrested Development "Tennessee": 


Originally I had Oasis' "Wonderwall" here. But when I was doing a catalog I realized that I also had "Wonderwall" at #3. 99) Enigma "Return To Innocence":


100) Cathy Dennis "Too Many Walls":


101) Everclear "Santa Monica":


102) The Goo Goo Dolls "Iris":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites