Friday, November 24, 2023

(Finished November 24th, 2023) Part 2 of the Best of Reggae Music

Hello,

I love Bob Marley but I know very few other reggae songs. I thought I should do a few of these blogs to expand my knowledge. I wasn't real urgent in expanding my knowledge as this is my first of these blogs in almost a year.

As a mostly novice person to reggae music I pretty much know Bob Marley and the Wailers. I know that's a great start but probably even less than the tip of the iceberg.

I don't know accurate this movie will be, but a Bob Marley movie is coming to your nearest movie theatre. You will probably wait until it hits your television, isn't that we all do with movies now? This is the trailer for the "One Love" movie about the great Bob Marley:

These next three songs are by Bob Marley and the Wailers. 18) "Is This Love":

19) "Could You Be Loved":

20) "Rastaman Live Up":

21) Shaggy featuring Rayvon "In The Summertime":

22) Maxi Priest "Close To You":

I don't know if a reggae purist would find this a true reggae song. 23) UB40 "Red Red Wine":

24) Damian Marley "We're Gonna Make It":

25) Culture "Why Am I A Rastaman":

26) Inner Circle "Bad Boys":

27) Shaggy "Oh Carolina":

28) Soul 2 Soul "Back To Life (However You Want Me)":

29) UB40 "I Can't Help Falling In Love":

30) Sinead O'Connor "Prophet Has Arise":

31) Bob Marley "Positive Vibration":

32) Bunyfan "Banana Republic":

I have "Funky Reggae Party" and "I Shot The Sheriff" on blog #1. These next two songs are by Bob Marley and the Wailers. 33) Bob Marley "Rebel Music":

34) "Trenchtown Rock":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites