Monday, November 20, 2023

(Finished November 20th, 2023) 100ish Best Songs from 2015 to 2019, Part 6: Songs 86-102

Hello,

I started this blog almost four years ago and I'm now finishing it today.

As I say a lot there are a lot of great songs out there. You just have to know where to look. Look in the right places and you will find plenty of great songs. A lot of the most popular songs that are out now aren't songs that I'm much interested in. However I wanted to find the good songs. I love music, sort of meh on hip hop but I do love rock and roll. These songs do tend to be mostly rock songs.

86) Parquet Courts "Wide Awake":


87) Brendon Urie and Taylor Swift "Me":


88) Steel Trees "Deaf In One Eye":


89) Saint Raymond "I Want You":


90) LP "Lost On You":


The Struts cover of Mick Jagger and David Bowie cover of the Van Halen cover of the Martha and the Vandellas classic. 91) The Struts "Dancing In The Street":


92) Lindsey Stirling "Till The Light Goes Out":


93) Jeff Lynne's ELO "One More Time":


94) The Dark Element "You Will Learn":


95) The Dark Element "Songs The Night Sings":


96) The Dark Element "Not Your Monster":


97) Tyler Bryant and the Shakedown "Ramblin' Bones":


98) Royal Blood "Hole In Your Heart":


99) Royal Blood "Don't Tell":


100) Monster Truck "Sweet Mountain River":


101) Oh Wonder "All We Do":


102) The Rocket Dolls "She Said":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites