Saturday, November 4, 2023

(Finished November 4th, 2023) Part 3 of Songs You Haven't Thought About For Awhile/ Songs That Haven't Received Enough Love

Hello,

Sometimes you hear a great song that you haven't heard for many years, for me many times there are specific memories attached to that song. Sometimes a great song is just a great song but you still are glad to hear it. So many songs I just love hearing after so many years and remember when I used to be obsessed with that song. 

The first two parts of this blog series were published slightly over a year ago. I'm doing my best not to post duplicate songs, but if I do enjoy.

35) Madonna "Now I'm Following You, Parts 1 & 2":

36) Van Halen "Finish What You Started":

Mannfred Mann's Earth Band 37) "Blinded By The Light":

If I have anything to do with it this song will never be forgotten. 38) Elton John "Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues":

39) Aqua "Barbie Girl":

40) Oingo Boingo "Weird Science":

41) SayGrace featuring G-Eazy "You Don't Own Me":

42) "In The Still of The Night":

43) Prince "Money Don't Matter 2 Night":

44) The Hollies "He Ain't Heavy He's My Brother":

45) Pat Benatar "Promises In The Dark":

46) Santana "Winning":

47) Blondie "Dreaming":

48) M "Pop Musik":

49) Thomas Dolby "Europa and the Pirate Twins":

50) Arcade Fire "In The Backseat":

51) Green Day "Jesus of Suburbia":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites