Wednesday, November 22, 2023

(Finished November 22nd, 2023) "Use Your Illusion" Super Deluxe Live Performances

Hello,

How do the live recordings from Guns N' Roses "Use Your Illusion" Super Deluxe sound. Are they worth $40 to get the digital version. I'm going to pick a random selection of songs and see if it's worth it.

When I was a punk kid and went to concerts I wanted the musicians to talk to us as much as possible. However as I've become a punk old man a few comments from the musician is all I want now. 

1) "Pretty Tied Up":


2) "Bad Obsession":


I've tried to find as many actual live performances as I could. 3) "You Could Be Mine":


Live at the Ritz: 4) "Mr. Brownstone":


Let's see how they compare, this is their 5) "Mr. Brownstone" at the Thomas and Mack arena. I looked but didn't find any actual videos from those performances.


5) "Paradise City":


6) "Civil War":


7) "Live and Let Die":


With Duff McKagan on vocals. 8) "Attitude":


9) "It's So Easy":


10) "Welcome To The Jungle":


11) "Double Talkin' Jive":


12) "Patience":


13) "November Rain":


14) "Knockin' On Heaven's Door":


15) "Rocket Queen":


16) "My Michelle":


17) "Mother/ Paradise City":


18) "Estranged":


19) "Nightrain":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites