Thursday, November 23, 2023

(Finished November 23rd, 2023) themusicaddict's Songs Rocking My iPod

Hello,

These are the last 17 songs that played on my iPod.

I was supposed to go see these guys in concert, but didn't make it. But in preparation for that concert I put a bunch of Royksopp songs on my iPod. 1) Royksopp "What Else Is There":

I have listened to this song 50 times on my iTunes and I still can't get enough. 2) Ed Sheeran "Shape of You":

I have no idea how many people know about this song or band, but the harmonies on this song are just amazing. 3) First Aid Kit "Ghost Town":

4) Depeche Mode "Blasphemous Rumors":

5) AFI "Anxious":

6) Icona Pop featuring Charli XCX "I Love It":

Quite simply the absolutely best Stones song!! 7) The Rolling Stones "Gimme Shelter":

8) XTC "Senses Working Overtime":

9) Cher "The Shoop Shoop Song (It's In His Kiss)":

10) Shriekback "Nemesis":

11) Talking Heads "Burning Down The House":

12) Dead Rock West "Highway One":

13) Muddy Waters "I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man":

14) The Lightning Seeds "Pure":

15) Pearl Jam "Wishlist" (Live)":

16) Broken Witt Rebels "Caught In The Middle":

17) Within Temptation "Mad World":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites