Wednesday, November 8, 2023

(Finished November 8th, 2023) A Random Selection of Music on SLC's BOB 107.5

Hello,

Nineteen songs recently played on local Salt Lake City station BOB 107.5. It's great to have such great music still being played on local radio. These songs were played in about a three hour period on Monday, November 6th, 2023.

1) Quiet Riot "Cum On Feel The Noize":


2) Imagine Dragons "Believer":


3) Madonna "Like A Prayer":


4) Whitesnake "Here I Go Again":


5) Dire Straits "The Sultans of Swing":


6) Outfield "Your Love":


7) Savage Garden "I Want You":


8) Heart "Crazy On You":


9) Rick James "Super Freak":


I would have played about 10 different songs here, including "Who's Crying Now" or "Faithfully". "Don't Stop Believin" has just been played too much. 10) Journey "Don't Stop Believin'":


11) David Bowie "Modern Love":


12) The Cars "Bye Bye Love":


13) Haddaway "What Is Love":


I would have played "Mr. Brownstone" here. 14) Guns N' Roses "Sweet Child O' Mine":


15) Scandal "The Warrior":


16) The Cutting Crew "(I Just) Died In Your Arms":


17) A Flock of Seagulls "I Ran (So Far Away)":


I love the old videos I discover while doing this blog. I would have never thought that Twisted Sister would be on Regis & Kelly. But here's actual video of that unexpected appearance.
18) Twisted Sister "We're Not Gonna Take It":


One of the most Huh? videos ever. 19) Depeche Mode "Enjoy The Silence":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites