Monday, August 10, 2026

(Finished August 10th, 2026) Part 2 of Selected Best Songs of 1965

Hello,

Let's go back and check on the best songs from 70, 60, 50, 40, 30, 20 and 10 years. Hey and maybe even some of the best songs from 2025. 1955 was a hard year for me to find 17 songs for this blog. However 1965 is a much easier year for me to find a bunch of great songs.

18) The Beach Boys "California Girls":


19) Johnny Cash and the Tennessee Three "Orange Blossom Special":


20) The Yardbirds "For Your Love":


21) The Herman's Hermits "Henry The 8th, I Am"":


22) The Beatles "Nowhere Man":


23) David Houston "Livin' In The House of Love":


24) The Beach Boys "Help Me Rhonda":


25) The Vogues "Five O'Clock World":


26) Herman's Hermits "Can't You Hear My Heartbeat":


27) Otis Redding "I've Been Loving You Too Long (Too Long)":


28) Curtis Mayfield and the Impressions "People Get Ready":


29) The Beach Boys "Barbara Ann":


30) Sam the Sham and Pharaohs "Wooly Bully":


31) The Supremes "Back In My Arms Again":


32) Simon and Garfunkel "I Am A Rock":


33) The Four Tops "I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch)":


34) Wayne Fontana and the Mindbenders "Game of Love":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites