Sunday, August 2, 2026

(Finished August 2nd, 2026) Part 3 of Songs About The One Who Got Away/ Previous Loves

Hello,

This blog is inspired by one of the greatest songs of all-time, Eric Church's "Springsteen", a song about one that had a very memorable relationship that ended. There's no one like that for me, but still each time I hear one of those songs it hits me right in the feels. These songs are those we look back on with nostalgia/ feeling wistful. In other words songs like Alanis Morissette's "You Oughta Know" won't be here. These songs are some of the greatest songs ever. Some may wonder is there a chance to reconcile? Who knows, but I'll include a few of those songs here as well. Also I'll include a few songs about relationships that should be over already.

35) Bill Withers "Ain't No Sunshine":

36) Kodaline "All I Want":

37) Candlebox "Far Behind":

38) Toby Keith "How Do You Like Me Now":

39) Dennis DeYoung "Desert Moon":

40) Reba McEntire "For My Broken Heart":

41) Alan Jackson "Dallas":

42) Keith Whitley "I Wonder Do You Think of Me?

43) Sunny Sweeney "From A Table Away":

44) The Chicks "You Were Mine":

45) U2 "With or Without You":

46) Jerry Reed "She's Got The Gold Mine (I Got The Shaft)":

47) Brooks and Dunn "She Used To Be Mine":

48) Cinderella "Don't Know What You Got ('Til It's Gone)":

49) Little Texas "What Might Have Been":

50) Pam Tillis "Maybe It Was Memphis":

51) .38 Special "Back Where You Belong":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites