Monday, August 17, 2026

(Finished August 17th, 2026) Part 2 The 5,000 All Time Best Songs

Hello,

This is exactly what it sounds like. I'll post blogs until I get to 5,000 songs, then once I get to 5000 songs I will start deleting songs to maintain 5,000 songs. I'm then going to outdo that by trying to rank all 5000 songs in order of how much I like them. I decided that last sentence is completely impossible, but I am going to try and rank the songs in someway. I thought about putting them in alphabetical order, but that would be too hard with 294 blogs. 

18) Queens of the Stone Age "No One Knows":

19) Alexander O'Neal "Fake":

20) Michael Jackson "Human Nature":

21) Madonna "Crazy For You":

22) Tears For Fears "The Working Hour":

23) Journey "Girl Can't Help It":

24) Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston "When You Believe":

25) Abba "Chiquitita":

26) Yes "It Can Happen":

27) Foreigner "Urgent":

28) George Benson "Turn Your Love Around":

29) Quincy Jones "Ai No Corrida":

30) Ready For The World "Oh Shiela":


31) Mary MacGregor "Torn Between Two Lovers":

32) Johnny Horton "Battle of New Orleans":

33) Van McCoy "The Hustle":

34) The Four Seasons "Rag Doll":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites