Friday, August 7, 2026

(Finished August 7th, 2026) Part 3 of The Top 100 Billboard Hot 100 Countdown for February 24th, 1990: 66-49

Hello,

I haven't done one of these for awhile so it's time. Thanks to Billboard, Facebook and others for this information. 

The blogs will bread down like this 100-84, 83-67, 66-49, 48-33, 32-21, 20-11, 10-1.

To view the full list go to this website:

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10225359218326463&set=gm.25849006208104297&idorvanity=414490368649231

I realize these links don't play. You can hear these songs, if so interested on Spotify, YouTube or so many other music websites. The two places I listen to music the most besides iTunes is YouTube and YouTube music.


66) Motley Crue "Without You":


65) Phil Collins "Another Day In Paradise":


64) 2 Live Crew "Me So Horny":


63) Don Henley "The Heart of The Matter":


62) Enuff Z'Nuff "Fly High Michelle":


61) Cher "Heart of Stone":


60) U-Krew "If You Were Mine":


59) Young M.C. "Bust A Move":


58) Rolling Stones "Almost Hear You Sigh":


57) Alice Cooper "House of Fire":


56) Calloway "I Wanna Be Rich":


55) The Brat Pack "You're The Only Woman":


54) Babyface "Tender Lover":


53) Michael Damian "Was It Nothing At All":


52) Skyy "Real Love":


51) Soul 2 Soul featuring Caron Wheeler "Back To Life (However Do You Want Me)":

50) Linda Ronstadt featuring Aaron Neville "Don't Know Much":

49) Lou Gramm "Just Between You and Me":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites