Saturday, August 15, 2026

(Finished August 15th, 2026) Part 1 The 5,000 All Time Best Songs

Hello,

This is exactly what it sounds like. I'll post blogs until I get to 5,000 songs, then once I get to 5000 songs I will start deleting songs to maintain 5,000 songs. I'm then going to outdo that by trying to rank all 5000 songs in order of how much I like them.

1) Brad Paisley "Ticks":

2) "Do Ya":

3) Gary Clark Jr. "This Land":

4) Sufjan Stevens "Casimir Pulaski Day":

5) Fastball "Out of My Head":


6) Squirrel Nut Zippers "Hell":


7) Ella Langley "Choosin' Texas":


8) George Jones "The Corvette Song (The One I Loved Back Then)":


9) Led Zeppelin "Whole Lotta Love":


10) David Bowie "Suffragette City":


11) Portugal. The Man "Feel It Still":


12) Judas Priest "United":


13) Shakey Graves featuring Esme Patterson "Dearly Departed":

14) "Here Comes The Girls":

15) Muse "Uprising":

16) Coolio "Gangsta's Paradise":

17) Heavy D and the Boyz "Now That We Found Love":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites