Friday, July 31, 2026

(Finished July 31st, 2026) Part 3 of The Most Poignant and Uplifting Songs of 1979

Hello,

This blog is inspired by "Cold Case" Season 2, episode 3 "Daniela". I love "Cold Case" and how poignant so many episodes are. And this episode was especially good and poignant, here are the most fitting songs from 1979 for that blog and year.

35) Jimmy Buffett "Volcano":


36) Joe Jackson "Is She Really Going Out With Him":


37) Journey "Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin'":


38) KC and the Sunshine Band "Please Don't Go":


39) The Knack "My Sharona":


40) Lipps Inc. "Funky Town":


41) M "Pop Musik":


42) Michael Jackson "She's Out Of My Life":


43) Nick Lowe "Cruel To Be Kind":


44) Pink Floyd "Comfortably Numb":


45) The Pretenders "Brass In Pocket":


46) Supertramp "Breakfast In America":


47) Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers "Don't Do Me Like That":


48) Alicia Bridges "I Love The Nightlife":


49) Andy Gibb "Our Love Don't Throw It All Away":


50) Ambrosia "How Much I Feel":


51) Hot Chocolate "Every 1's A Winner":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites