Saturday, July 25, 2026

(Finished July 25th, 2026) Part 3 of The 17 Most Intriguing/ Interesting CDs of the November 2025 Classic Rock Magazine

Hello,

My favorite magazine currently is Classic Rock. I love how many great articles it has and it has the best review section of any magazine. Also it's supposed to be a monthly magazine, but it feels like I get an issue every three weeks. These are the 15 most intriguing/interesting CDs/DVDs.

I'll be using the tracklists now, rather than what the tracklists may have been November of last year. 

"The Church of Rock and Roll" is a great CD. Sadly this CD is not! The Foxy Shazam "Box of Magic":

40) "It's Not The End of the World":


featuring Corey Feldman 41) "You Know My Name":


42) "What's It To Me":


43) Happy Happy Birthday":


44) "Just Lovin' This Life":


45) "Ooo Baby":


46) "Too Fast To Let Go":


47) "Magic":


48) "Lightning In The Summer Heat":  


 Sabaton "Legends":

49) "Templars":


50) "Hordes of Khan":


51) "A Tiger Among Dragons":


52) Crossing The Rubicon":


53) "I, Emperor":


54) "Maid of Steel":


55) "Impaler":


56) Lightning at the Gates":


57) "The Duelist":


58) "The Cycle of Songs":


59) "Till Seger":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites