Sunday, July 26, 2026

(Finished July 26th, 2026) Part 2 of Songs About The One Who Got Away/ Previous Loves

Hello,

This blog is inspired by one of the greatest songs of all-time, Eric Church's "Springsteen", a song about one that had a very memorable relationship that ended. There's no one like that for me, but still each time I hear one of those songs it hits me right in the feels. These songs are those we look back on with nostalgia/ feeling wistful. In other words songs like Alanis Morissette's "You Oughta Know" won't be here. These songs are some of the greatest songs ever. Some may wonder is there a chance to reconcile? Who knows, but I'll include a few of those songs here as well. Also I'll include a few songs about relationships that should be over already.

18) Alicia Keys "If I Ain't Got You":

19) James Taylor "Fire and Rain":

20) Jewel "You Were Meant For Me":

21) James Blunt "Goodbye My Lover":

22) Lady A "Need You Now":

23) Mark Chesnutt "I Just Wanted You To Know":

24) Dan Fogelberg "Same Auld Lang Syne":

Quite simply Miss Langley lives up to the hype. 25) Ella Langley "Choosin' Texas":

Okay I'm cheating here, but how can I not include this amazing song. This song is so close to one billion listens. 26) Chris Stapleton "Tennessee Whiskey":

27) Naked Eyes "Always Something There To Remind Me":

28) Lulu "To Sir With Love":

I have no idea what this song is about, but it sounds like it could be about lost love. 29) Echo and the Bunnymen "The Killing Moon":

30) Milli Vanilli "Blame It On The Rain":

31) Chicago "Look Away":

32) Brooks and Dunn "My Next Broken Heart":

33) Matchbox "Bright Lights":

34) David Gates "The Goodbye Girl":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites