Monday, July 27, 2026

(Finished July 27th, 2026) Part 2 of the Best Songs of Billboard's Top 20 Albums August 2nd, 1986

Hello,

The best songs from the Top 20 CDs  of August 2nd, 1986. There are some classic CDs and songs here. Previously the number of songs featured was based on the quality of the CD. However I have decideed just to include all the songs from each CD. Thanks to Charlie's Attic Radio Station, Billboard magazine and Wikipedia.org. 

16) The Fabulous Thunderbirds "Tuff Enuff":
21) "Tuff Enuff":


22)"Wrap It Up":


23) "Tell Me":


24) "Look At That, Look At That":


25) "Two Time My Lovin'":


26) "Amnesia":


27) "True Love":


28) "Why Get Up":


29) "I Don't Care":


30) "Down at Antones":


  1. "Tuff Enuff" (Kim Wilson) - 3:22
  2. "Tell Me" (Eddie Shuler, Sidney Simien) - 2:43
  3. "Look at That, Look at That" (Wilson, Fran Christina, Preston Hubbard, Jimmie Vaughan) - 3:25
  4. "Two Time My Lovin'" (Wilson) - 3:41
  5. "Amnesia" (Wilson) - 3:45
  6. "Wrap It Up" (Isaac HayesDavid Porter) - 2:42
  7. "True Love" (Wilson) - 3:08
  8. "Why Get Up" (Bill Carter, Ruth Ellen Ellsworth) - 3:48
  9. "I Don't Care" (Wilson) - 2:49
  10. "Down at Antones" (instrumental) (Wilson, Christina, Hubbard, Vaughan) - 3:03




15) Wham! "The Edge of Heaven":
31) "The Edge of Heaven":


32) "Battlestations":


33) "I'm Your Man":


34) "Wham! Rap '86 (Enjoy What You Do)":


35) "A Different Corner":


36) "Blue (Armed With Love)":


37) "Where Did Your Heart Go?":


38) "Last Christmas (Pudding mix)":



Hot Side
No.TitleWriter(s)Length
1."The Edge of Heaven" 4:31
2."Battlestations" 5:25
3."I'm Your Man" 6:05
4."Wham! Rap '86"6:33
Cool Side
No.TitleWriter(s)Length
5."A Different Corner" 4:30
6."Blue" (live in China; recorded at the Workers' Gymnasium, Beijing[1]) 5:43
7."Where Did Your Heart Go?"5:43
8."Last Christmas" (Pudding mix) 6:44
Total length:45:14



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites