Saturday, July 18, 2026

(Finished July 18th, 2026) Part 2 of The 17 Most Intriguing/ Interesting CDs of the November 2025 Classic Rock

Hello,

My favorite magazine currently is Classic Rock. I love how many great articles it has and it has the best review section of any magazine. Also it's supposed to be a monthly magazine, but it feels like I get an issue every three weeks. These are the 15 most intriguing/interesting CDs/DVDs.

I'll be using the tracklists now, rather than what the tracklists may have been November of last year. 

I've included this mainly because of their band name. Margarita Witch Cult:

19) "Diabolical Influence":

Their sound is too muddy for me. 20) "Death Lurks At Every Turn":


The sound is a little less muddy here and this is also a better song than others. 21) "The Witchfinder Comes":

22) "Be My Witch":

23) "Annihilation":

24) "Theme From Cyclops":

25) "Lord of The Flies":

26) "Aradia":

27) "Sacrifice":


I was hoping this was a cover of the Billy Idol classic, too bad this cover is terrible. Bonus song, not on the above CD, "White Wedding":

 Creeper "Sanguivore 2: Mistress of Death":

featuring Patricia Morrison 28) "A Shadow Stirs":



29) "Mistress of Death":


30) "Blood Magick (It's A Ritual)":


31) "Headstones":


32) "Prey For the Night":


33) "Daydreaming In The Dark":


34) "Parasite":


This song is very cool and I really like her voice on this song. 35) "Razor Wire":


36) "From The Depths Below":


37) "The Black House":


38) "The Crimson Bride":


featuring Patricia Morrison 39) "Pavor Nocturnus":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites