My favorite magazine currently is Classic Rock. I love how many great articles it has and it has the best review section of any magazine. Also it's supposed to be a monthly magazine, but it feels like I get an issue every three weeks. These are the 15 most intriguing/interesting CDs/DVDs.
I'll be using the tracklists now, rather than what the tracklists may have been November of last year.
The cover of this Classic Rock is Queen and the 50th anniversary of "A Night At The Opera":
1) "Death On Two Legs":
2) "Lazing On A Sunday Afternoon":
3) "I'm In Love With My Car":
4) "You're My Best Friend":
5) "39":
6) "Sweet Lady":
7) "Seaside Rendezvous":
8) "The Prophet's Song":
9) "Love of My Life":
10) "Good Company":
11) "Bohemian Rhapsody":
12) "God Save The Queen":
The Hollow Souls "The Hollow Souls":
featuring Jared James Nichols 13) "Borderline":
featuring Chris Tapp 14) "Bad Things":
15) "I Need The Fire":
16) featuring Elles Bailey "Burn It To The Ground":
featuring Jon Harvey 17) "Shotgun":
18) "Chasing Ghosts":
themusicaddict
No comments:
Post a Comment