Sunday, July 19, 2026

(Finished July 19th, 2026) Part 2 of The Top 100 Billboard Hot 100 Countdown for February 24th, 1990: 83-67

Hello,

I haven't done one of these for awhile so it's time. Thanks to Billboard, Facebook and others for this information. 

The blogs will bread down like this 100-84, 83-67, 66-49, 48-33, 32-21, 20-11, 10-1.

To view the full list go to this website:

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10225359218326463&set=gm.25849006208104297&idorvanity=414490368649231

I realize these links don't play. You can hear these songs, if so interested on Spotify, YouTube or so many other music websites. The two places I listen to music the most besides iTunes is YouTube and YouTube music.


83) Shana "I Want You":

82) Linear "Sending All My Love":

81) Anything Box "Living In Oblivion":

80) Quincy Jones (featuring Ray Charles and Chaka Khan) "I'll Be Good To You":

79) Michael Schenker Group "Anytime":

78) Tears For Fears "Woman In Chains":

77) Sybil "Walk On By":

76) Leila K featuring Rob N Rez "Got To Get":

75) Joe Cocker "When The Night Comes":

74) Jive Bunny and the Mastermixers "That's What I Like":

73) Motley Crue "Kickstart My Heart":

72) Joyce  "Fenderella" Irby "I'll Be There":

71) Milli Vanilli "Blame It On The Rain":

70) Jive Bunny "Swing The Mood":

69) Seduction "Heartbeat":

68) Lou Gramm "True Blue Love":

67) Midnight Oil "Blue Sky Mine":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites