Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ivanka Trump


Hello,

First of all I would like to say "Merry Christmas". This is my favorite time of the year for many reasons. It is just a fun time with all the people celebrating and enjoying the festive season. Also please be patient with me as I am working on adding hyperlinks and hopefully uploading videos to my blog.

I was trying to figure out how to upload a video from youtube.com of Andy Dick getting kicked off the Jimmy Kimmel show. He was kicked off for touching Ivanka Trump. Check it out it is pretty funny. (Thanks to koodoos.com for the picture of Miss Trump.) Smart, beautiful and rich, what a combination.

Now on to the music, okay wait a bit. I first want to congratulate Shaquille O'Neal for about to miss his 5000th free throw in his career. As of this writing he has missed 4,995 free throws. His career free throw percentage is 52.5%. Congratulations to the Big Brick!

I apologize I have been so busy lately that I have not been able to blog as much as I would like. So I am going to give you multiple videos of the day. These are all certified as themusicaddict classics, not necessarily for quality. First of all an example of horrible lip syncing: Tears For Fears singing "Shout" live on a MTV show. Tears For Fears are so bad at it that they shouldn't have even tried. Here are three more 80's classic videos: 1) "Sledgehammer" by Peter Gabriel 2) "Like A Virgin"- Madonna and 3) "What Have You Done For Me Lately"- Janet Jackson. That was back when she was at her peak. I realize my video picks tend to mainly go back to the 80's. I will mix it up more in the future though I promise. Also someday I will figure out how to include the links to these videos, so you can just click and go.

One thing I like about Christmas is I always get money from my brother and sister-in-law. (Thank you J & L.) Most of the money goes to bills. However I am able to buy some good music as well. No exception this year. I thought I would give you a list of some of the songs I have bought from iTunes. 1) First of all my current favorite country song, Josh Turner's "Firecracker". 2) "Song of the South"- Alabama 3) "Steal My Kisses"- Ben Harper and the Innocent Criminals 4&5) "Blue Christmas" and "Santa Bring My Baby Back (To Me)- Elvis Presley 6) "Tyrone" (Extended)- Erykah Badu A great and funny song. 7) "Iris"- The Goo Goo Dolls 8) "Flood"- Jars Of Clay 9) "White Rabbit"- Jefferson Airplane One of the greatest songs of all-time. 10) "Cheater, Cheater"- Joey + Rory This is a pretty funny video with Naomi Judd making a guest appearance. 11) "Centerfield"- John Fogerty This is probably the best baseball song. 12) "Secret Agent Man"- Johnny Rivers 13) "Kiss Me Deadly"- Lita Ford 14) "Pop Goes The World"- Men Without Hats 15) "Night Vision Binoculars"- Passenger An unknown but a great, great song. 16&17) "Macho Man" and "Y.M.C.A."- The Village People

Well that is all the time I have for now, I hope to be back on Friday. Again have a great Christmas, the day we celebrate our Savior's birth. Keep Christ in Christmas! Thanks for reading, themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites