Sunday, October 6, 2013

themusicaddict's Greatest CDs of All-time: The Counting Crows "August and Everything After"

Hello,

One of themusicaddict's greatest CDs of all-time is The Counting Crows "August and Everything After".

When the Counting Crows first began their career I wasn't a big fan. It's likely I wouldn't have ever become a big fan if I hadn't seen them "close" for the Wallflowers. I loved the Wallflowers, especially their amazing CD "Bringing Down The Horse". I fell completely in love with the Wallflowers and that amazing CD. When I got the chance to see them I did, even though they weren't the headlining band.

By seeing the Wallflowers in concert of course I stuck around to see the Counting Crows. Seeing the Counting Crows live in concert gave me a greater appreciation for their music. I'm fairly sure I bought one of their CDs within a few days after seeing them in concert. I went on to see both the Wallflowers and Counting Crows later in concert separately.

This is a great CD to listen to for the broken hearted, this CD is very much about that. I strongly recommend you listen to this CD. You don't even have to buy it, most music you can listen to for free on Spotify. This is truly one of the greatest CDs of all-time!

1) "Round Here":



2) "Omaha":



3) "Mr. Jones":



4) "Perfect Blue Buildings":



5) "Anna Begins":



6) "Time and Time Again":



7) "Rain King": (This is my favorite song on the CD.)



8) "Sullivan Street":



9) "Ghost Train":



10) "Raining In Baltimore":



11) "A Murder of One":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites